Putting Youth on the Map (PYOM) is a powerful information resource for youth and adults working to ensure youth well-being in California.
Who can use this?
- Everyone—youth and adult advocates, service providers, private foundations, public agencies and policy-makers—can use PYOM to identify leverage points for improving opportunity, develop multi-sector multi-issue collaborations, and hold themselves accountable for collectively improving conditions.
How can you do it?
Check out the different sections of this site to get the most out of PYOM:
- View tutorials and get assistance to familiarize yourself with PYOM and its features.
- Action Resouces
- Find curricula, activities and examples to help youth and adults build their capacity to effectively use data maps.
- Connect with participatory mapping tools and other youth data sites.
- See how youth across California have been using PYOM to support their advocacy efforts.
- Learn all about our indices, data sources, and statewide equity analyses.
- Download the data used in our maps.
- Go to Maps
- Explore, print, and share all of our interactive data maps.